personalised, actively-managed financial planning
Integral was established in 2015 by a team of like-minded professionals with broad experience in the investment and financial planning industries. Our aim is to provide the best possible services, advice, products and administration at an affordable price. Staff objectives are aligned to the success of the business, which is dependent on a loyal client base. Each client deserves a financial plan that is personalised and actively managed to enable them to live the lives they deserve. Full disclosure and high ethics are integral to who we are.
Although we are based in Johannesburg, we have clients across SA and Africa, as well as clients residing in the UK and Europe.
“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock” (Thomas Jefferson)
Qualifications: BCom Honours, H Dip Tax, Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning
Experience: 24 years
Specialisations: Local & International Investment, Wealth management, Risk & Health
“Live for today, Love for Every Lifetime”
Qualifications: BCom, Advanced Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning
Experience: 26 years
Specialisation: Risk, Retirement & Estate Planning, Personal Investments, Estate Administration
“I like the challenge of providing good value to family and clients”
Experience: Industry experience – Administration 26 Years, Financial Advice 15 years
Specialisation: All-round financial service - provide correct advice on investments, pre-and post-retirement plans, risk covers and medical aid cover
“Life is like a camera... Focus on what is important, Capture the good times, Develop from the negatives, And if things don't work out, TAKE ANOTHER SHOT.”
Qualifications: BComm with specialisation in Financial Management (UNISA) and a Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Planning (UFS)
Experience: 5 years
Specialisation: Investment, wealth, risk and health management
“Never let the sadness of your past and the fear of your future ruin the happiness of your present.”
Experience: 20 years
“You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice”
Qualifications: HR Management
Experience: 3 years
Our financial advisors are all salaried employees who do not earn commission based on sales. Staff is remunerated by way of profit share annually, encouraging everyone to have a vested interest in the success of the business as a whole. Our teamwork extends to assisting each other’s clients in the event of someone being away or ill.
The person who answers your call or email is able to handle your query or will refer it to the correct person. We deal with call centres on your behalf.
Our ethos as a business is to put our clients first, and all of our planners and assistants have a track record of delivering on that promise.
We take all possible steps to protect your investment capital, personal information and rights as an investor. This includes:
- All investments are held in the nominee company of the investment firm that you contract with. Where possible (retirement funds excluded) this means that your assets do not sit on the balance sheet of the investment company, and are protected by an independent custodian. Retirement funds are subject to their own regulatory protection.
- In establishing our business, we have invested in the best possible IT infrastructure given our business requirements. We believe good technology and appropriate systems can enable our business to stay ahead of the industry. Data back-ups are stored securely offsite and password protection for any cloud-based information is closely protected.
- Both of the Integral companies are registered with the Financial Services Board as Category II FSP’s, and they are subject to monthly compliance audits by an independent compliance firm, Masthead.
- Any conflicts of interest are clearly disclosed in our Conflict of Interests register, which is available on request. In addition, any steps taken to mitigate those risks are also detailed.
- We have a Complaints Policy which is also available on request, detailing the simplest way for any aggrieved client to obtain efficient redress.
- Integral investment portfolios actively consider individual client risk when they are constructed and managed. We define risk as the permanent loss of capital, and we utilise a number of strategies including diversification, active exposure management, and a broad range of research sources and models to mitigate portfolio risk.
- We believe in full disclosure to avoid any unhappy financial surprises at a later stage. Like any happy marriage, the relationship between a client and their financial planner is based on honesty at all times.
- We would rather lose a client at engagement stage than after we have onboarded them – if the fit is not a comfortable one it is better to terminate before the relationship begins.
financial advice that it focussed on you
IDENTIFY YOUR NEEDS
ANALYSE & DEVELOP PLAN
PRESENT THE PLAN
IMPLEMENT THE PLAN
ALWAYS IN THE KNOW
Empowering you to create
the choices you need to make.
hear it from our clients
I have dealt with a number of financial advisers over the years but none that offer the complete package of expertise and, most importantly, genuinely personalized service that Lara and her team consistently provide.
I have been very happy with the service that Integral Wealth Management have given me, always willing to help in whatever capacity I need, always friendly and been very good with any explanations that I have asked for. I basically always know how much I have in the account/s due to regular updates. I would certainly recommend Integral Wealth Management to my friends.
Integral Wealth Management, although a small company has managed my investments prudently and professionally and has always kept me abreast of the changing environment as well as offer sound advice, which may affect the performance of the investments. It is a pleasure to work with such a wonderful team.
OUR LATEST BLOGS
adding context to your choices
Integral Wealth Management provides financial planning and wealth management services and offers a full range of investment products and platforms, as well as life assurance, medical aid and corporate financial planning.