There are 5 well recognised steps to the financial advisory process:
- Prepare a budget detailing your expenses and your income.
- Then track actual expenses against that budget for a 3 month period, to see whether the budget is an accurate reflection of your reality.
- Check every debit order on your bank statement to make sure they are relevant.
- Make a schedule of all your assets and all your debt. Split assets into investment assets and lifestyle assets.
- At this stage many people realise that professional advice is likely to add value.
For a free, no-obligation, confidential 1 hour assessment please feel free to contact us by Clicking Here